Friday, January 7, 2011

Reflection


This class opened my mind to a new form of writing. I enjoyed blogging and I will continue writing my personal view on the journey to adulthood. I will also try to inform my readers on Arnett's Emerging Adulthood study.  “I can put a personal touch on journal entries.” But I need to make it a habit, it was difficult for class. "A new post was an assignment and not something fun." If you have a story to tell, blogging is great. It's nice to get feedback, it can create in depth discussions. I recommend this class to all journalism majors, it may be the future of journalism. This class was more self directed. I really enjoyed the discussions, it brought up more information on a topic. More direction in each blog post other than what's the latest news on your beat would have been more beneficial. 

1 comment: